Twins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the one and only Twins

To remind you all; we need you to join in on our RaidCall channel. Raidcall is a free and easy to use software tool that allows us to instantly communicate with each other. Our RaidCall channel is: 9835946 ~It's a semi-public channel so once you search for the ID you need to apply and be accepted by a moderator. / We also have a Skype groupchat. Send a PM to anyone already in the group on the forums with your Skype name or send an invite on Skype to: Gabriel-Syno or anyone else in the group.

You are not connected. Please login or register

General guild activity ideas.

+3
Dhee
Skarzie
Synonym
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1General guild activity ideas. Empty General guild activity ideas. Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:59 pm

Synonym

Synonym
Supporter
Supporter

I just thought I'd post some guild activities/events we could possibly do; tell me which one's you'd like to see and which one's you wouldn't Smile.

• Scavenger hunt: I already made a post about this, basically we would tell you to find a certain drop item and you'd have to go find the mob and bring back the item. This could range from one specific item to a list of items.

• Naked run: I know what you're thinking; pervert much, but hear me out Smile. Basically you would take off all your items, no buffs whatsoever except buff pang. No items that would increase speed (for the sake of good will, we'd trust you to uphold this yourself) and no pets. So we would start from let's say Saint Morning and tell you to run/race to Fantasy Desert on a specific point. We'd be in parties so you would know where to run because members of position would be standing on certain checkpoints. The winner gets a price. I was thinking of doing this in Server 2.

• Get the Captain: Make 2 (or even 3 to 4) parties, give everyone Lv. 105 equipment without any awakes, jewelry, pets. Items are allowed (eels, chocolate etc.) and buffs are allowed as well. Take one member of each party, give him Lv. 200 clean Swiftness set with Swiftness weapons/shields and he would be the Captain. We relocate to server 2 (PK) create the parties (need to be full parties Lv. 1 without Link Attack) and the captains of each party hide somewhere in lets say; Saint Morning, the rest of the party needs to find the captain of the opposing parties and kill him, you could change some rules like kill the captain 3 times and he's out of lives. I think this would improve team-play.

• Siege training: we go into Server 2 Arena, sort players into 4 teams of 4 members or more (different CS costumes to distinguish between ally and foe), again equip clean Lv. 105 equipment with no awakes, slots or jewelry. \Buff Pang is allowed, items are allowed as well, the goal is to run around and practice running while tabbing the right player and using the right skills, everyone has 3 lives to postpone the activity long enough.

• Bloody hunts: for this activity we need at least 3 full parties; we create 3 teams with full parties (keep it fair) equip clean Lv. 200 Swiftness equipment, get fully buffed, use whatever items you want. The goal is to hunt certain low level Bosses. Wiice (leader) or ToxicWind/Entropius (co-leaders) will decide which boss to go after. We're in Server 2 so PK-ing is allowed, the goal is to get to the boss (preferably a world boss and not an instance boss) and kill it. The other teams can attack you, so the team who kills the boss wins. No resurrection allowed (no scrolls, no Seraph skill) if you die you have to start over from nearest spawn and travel back to the boss. This needs a lot of teamwork. Instead of blindly attacking the boss, you need to work together to disable the opposing teams: Crackshooters use silence on magic users, seraphs use HC/buff/heal/AOE, Mentalist debuffs, slayers attack, Templars tank etc. This is some old-school FlyFF boss-hunting because your Lv. 200 gear won't allow you to kill the bosses easily. We might even switch to Lv. 105 gear.

I had something else in mind but it just escaped me Embarassed I'll edit it once I remember. And of course all of your suggestions/improvements are welcome Smile.

Last edited by Synonym on Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

2General guild activity ideas. Empty Re: General guild activity ideas. Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:34 am

Skarzie

Skarzie
Rookie
Rookie

I like both of these ideas. The naked run reminds me of good times. I'm in

3General guild activity ideas. Empty Re: General guild activity ideas. Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:18 am

Dhee

Dhee
Captain
Captain

lets do this Very Happy

http://itsmeitsconvict.wix.com/dcatcher

4General guild activity ideas. Empty Re: General guild activity ideas. Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:39 pm

Synonym

Synonym
Supporter
Supporter

Updated & added 3 new activities we could do.
Please respond and let me know your opinions Smile.

~It's time to actually start carrying out the activities and not just suggest/plan them, Twins needs much better organizing and management to pull some ideas off.

5General guild activity ideas. Empty Re: General guild activity ideas. Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:57 pm

Wiice

Wiice
Guild leader
Guild leader

I like those 3
1 : Scavenger hunt
2 : Bloody hunts
3 : Get the Captain

6General guild activity ideas. Empty Re: General guild activity ideas. Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:16 pm

Synonym

Synonym
Supporter
Supporter

Wiice wrote:I like those 3
1 : Scavenger hunt
2 : Bloody hunts
3 : Get the Captain

Thanks for letting me know Smile, need to organize guild and get some structure in order to do those activities though.

7General guild activity ideas. Empty Re: General guild activity ideas. Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:33 am

Dhee

Dhee
Captain
Captain

ned active members Very Happy i only saw few each time i log in ! Very Happy it always 15 below ,

http://itsmeitsconvict.wix.com/dcatcher

8General guild activity ideas. Empty Re: General guild activity ideas. Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:06 pm

Synonym

Synonym
Supporter
Supporter

Dhee wrote:ned active members Very Happy i only saw few each time i log in ! Very Happy it always 15 below ,

I agree, and of those 15 only a fraction actually talks and responds. Even less than that joins activities Crying or Very sad.

9General guild activity ideas. Empty Re: General guild activity ideas. Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:47 pm

Entropius

Entropius
Rookie
Rookie

damn good work with coming up with these events! like all of them Smile

10General guild activity ideas. Empty Re: General guild activity ideas. Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:56 pm

Synonym

Synonym
Supporter
Supporter

Entropius wrote:damn good work with coming up with these events! like all of them Smile

Glad you liked them mate Smile, just need to carry them out Razz.

11General guild activity ideas. Empty Re: General guild activity ideas. Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:25 pm

Wiice

Wiice
Guild leader
Guild leader

Entro,
Can you try it while iam gone ? Smile
choice one you like and host it Very Happy

12General guild activity ideas. Empty Re: General guild activity ideas. Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:06 pm

Bertman

Bertman

Well, we al live in different Time Zones, makes it pretty difficult to manage that.

Maybe we could split that up somehow

13General guild activity ideas. Empty Re: General guild activity ideas. Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:23 pm

Synonym

Synonym
Supporter
Supporter

Bertman wrote:Well, we al live in different Time Zones, makes it pretty difficult to manage that.

Maybe we could split that up somehow

That's why they have the official planned events section, if people roughly post their time spent in-game along their GMT, you'd manage Smile.

14General guild activity ideas. Empty Re: General guild activity ideas. Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:01 pm

SethFunesha

SethFunesha
Co-leader
Co-leader

+1 to this. Smile Makes the Guild activities much more exciting. This should be on to do list.

15General guild activity ideas. Empty Re: General guild activity ideas. Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:59 pm

Synonym

Synonym
Supporter
Supporter

SethFunesha wrote:+1 to this. Smile Makes the Guild activities much more exciting. This should be on to do list.

It has been for a while :p, unfortunately we haven't actually come to it yet. I've stayed out of the guild and joined and left again, but now I'll try to actually carry out many of these things.

16General guild activity ideas. Empty Re: General guild activity ideas. Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:43 am

kudos once again to Syno... the events suggestions are very deeply appreciated

the pk events are gonna be a bit hard to do, a ton of testing(on the field testing w/ real events/games) so we can apply a few rules to make it balanced so all classes can join and not have an unfair advantage/disadvantage similar to our previous arena event but when we get that going fluently that's gonna be really fun

suggestion for prizes though
instead of one guy like the guild leader or guild admins/mods coming up w/ the prizes anyone joining the event will gamble 5 perin or something or w/e in exchange for possibly winning it back x2
in short gambling

just a random thought.. we're gonna need to get a ton of our members to be more active on forums so we can get started on all of this so we need to think of good ideas to get our members to actually get on our forums which will be hard. i mean imagine only a very small portion of insanityflyff's population goes on its own forums how much more our guild forums
i know it's a lot to wrap your head around and i keep saying stuff that needs to be done and i dont actually show any effort in pushing it in that direction my point here is so more of us will be on the same page but i definitely will give any effort I can in hopes of putting all these great ideas to play

thanks

17General guild activity ideas. Empty Re: General guild activity ideas. Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:03 pm

Synonym

Synonym
Supporter
Supporter

Thanks mate,

yeah some of these will be hard to pull off, that's why we need more responsive/active/participating members :p.

I like your idea about prizes, in fact I really like it and we'll definitely use it.

And true, we just need members that are social in every sense of the word. That's more than enough, we don't want anything else, gears and skills can be acquired we need members who are socially aware and have common decency/sense Smile.

18General guild activity ideas. Empty ^_^ Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:48 am

SethFunesha

SethFunesha
Co-leader
Co-leader

Imma support :> With everything we do for the better.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum