Twins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the one and only Twins

To remind you all; we need you to join in on our RaidCall channel. Raidcall is a free and easy to use software tool that allows us to instantly communicate with each other. Our RaidCall channel is: 9835946 ~It's a semi-public channel so once you search for the ID you need to apply and be accepted by a moderator. / We also have a Skype groupchat. Send a PM to anyone already in the group on the forums with your Skype name or send an invite on Skype to: Gabriel-Syno or anyone else in the group.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New theme [Feedback - Ideas]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New theme [Feedback - Ideas] Empty New theme [Feedback - Ideas] Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:07 am

Entropius

Entropius
Rookie
Rookie

Hello just made this thread so you can help us improve the current design and come up with ideas but also if there are something that should get fixed.

~~~
To do list :
- Fix all current blue buttons to suit the theme.
- Fix the white spacing when clicking "View your post" or "View post since last visit"
- Overall make the browsing smoother.

~~

If you got any ideas/suggestion please post them here.

2New theme [Feedback - Ideas] Empty Re: New theme [Feedback - Ideas] Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:26 am

Synonym

Synonym
Supporter
Supporter

I think the forum looks great Smile, wanted to tell you in-game but you weren't online.

Anyways great job mate, and yeah as you said perhaps the buttons colors could be revamped to fit the theme but other than that I don't notice anything else Smile.

3New theme [Feedback - Ideas] Empty Re: New theme [Feedback - Ideas] Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:51 am

Wiice

Wiice
Guild leader
Guild leader

We also need up/down button Coy if you or some one else can do that

4New theme [Feedback - Ideas] Empty Re: New theme [Feedback - Ideas] Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:21 pm

Dhee

Dhee
Captain
Captain

can i have the privilege to edit the website . let me know -Jude

http://itsmeitsconvict.wix.com/dcatcher

5New theme [Feedback - Ideas] Empty Re: New theme [Feedback - Ideas] Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:45 pm

Wiice

Wiice
Guild leader
Guild leader

Dhee wrote:can i have the privilege to edit the website . let me know -Jude

What do you guys says Syno and Psy

6New theme [Feedback - Ideas] Empty Re: New theme [Feedback - Ideas] Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:33 pm

Synonym

Synonym
Supporter
Supporter

I don't see a problem with it, as long as he/she knows what to do Smile.

OT though, I was thinking of finding different logos for usergroups (Noobie, Member, etc) just something to correspond with the theme, tell me what you think.

7New theme [Feedback - Ideas] Empty Re: New theme [Feedback - Ideas] Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:42 pm

Wiice

Wiice
Guild leader
Guild leader

Synonym wrote:I don't see a problem with it, as long as he/she knows what to do Smile.

OT though, I was thinking of finding different logos for usergroups (Noobie, Member, etc) just something to correspond with the theme, tell me what you think.

Please do Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum