Twins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the one and only Twins

To remind you all; we need you to join in on our RaidCall channel. Raidcall is a free and easy to use software tool that allows us to instantly communicate with each other. Our RaidCall channel is: 9835946 ~It's a semi-public channel so once you search for the ID you need to apply and be accepted by a moderator. / We also have a Skype groupchat. Send a PM to anyone already in the group on the forums with your Skype name or send an invite on Skype to: Gabriel-Syno or anyone else in the group.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guild activities

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guild activities Empty Guild activities Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:42 am

Wiice

Wiice
Guild leader
Guild leader

First of all I do not want you to feel bored of being in Twins.
I want you to feel like a family and help each other and open up yourself to the other members.

I try to think of some activities that we can have maybe once a week or every day (have not really decide yet)

For example:

-Colosseum Day (means you'll be fighting against each other in the lvl 45 set and weap) and the winner will be our guild champion.

Need your ideas and what you think about this, please comment

Last edited by Wiice on Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:57 am; edited 2 times in total

2Guild activities Empty Re: Guild activities Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:28 pm

Synonym

Synonym
Supporter
Supporter

I support this, we definitely need more activities we could do as a guild.
We could also equip low level equipment and go after the weakest boss in S2 (PK) so not only would we try to kill each other but also the boss. The one that kills the boss would be the winner.

3Guild activities Empty Re: Guild activities Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:45 pm

Dhee

Dhee
Captain
Captain

thats great Smile

http://itsmeitsconvict.wix.com/dcatcher

4Guild activities Empty Re: Guild activities Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:39 am

Wiice

Wiice
Guild leader
Guild leader

I like that syno, we need more activities clown

5Guild activities Empty Re: Guild activities Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:01 am

Entropius

Entropius
Rookie
Rookie

that actually sounds kinda fun! +1

6Guild activities Empty Re: Guild activities Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:35 pm

Synonym

Synonym
Supporter
Supporter

Also, your guild item event gave me an idea. Perhaps every 2 weeks we could host an event and then list a certain drop item item that they should bring back. They could have 1~2 hours and it's up to them to find the mob that drops the item. We would choose a rather unknown mob so googling would be out of the question.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum