Twins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the one and only Twins

To remind you all; we need you to join in on our RaidCall channel. Raidcall is a free and easy to use software tool that allows us to instantly communicate with each other. Our RaidCall channel is: 9835946 ~It's a semi-public channel so once you search for the ID you need to apply and be accepted by a moderator. / We also have a Skype groupchat. Send a PM to anyone already in the group on the forums with your Skype name or send an invite on Skype to: Gabriel-Syno or anyone else in the group.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your favorite TV shows

+6
kzrenren2
Midian
Entropius
April
Wiice
Synonym
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Your favorite TV shows Empty Your favorite TV shows Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:37 pm

Synonym

Synonym
Supporter
Supporter

Hiya, just thought I'd create a topic relating around TV shows Smile. So just let us know your favorite ones; I'll start:

House; House of cards; House of lies; Supernatural; Smallville; The Newsroom; Dominion; Firefly; The 100; Sons of Anarchy; Defiance; Impractical Jokers; Suits; The Mentalist; Game of Thrones; The Sopranos; Louie and some others *-* free time ftw.

The ones I recommend:

House; revolves around a brilliant but unorthodox diagnostician (doctor who specializes in finding out what illness or disease someone has based on their symptoms). He always goes his own way. It's really an interesting show and worth checking out. It's primarily a drama with funny moments and clever writing.

House of Lies; revolves around a manipulative, self-obsessed, immoral consultant (occupation where someone consults and advises various companies). Warning though, alot of nudity and coarse language are present throughout the seasons. Again this is more of a comedy and light-hearted show with the occasional drama. I find this show absolutely brilliant and am waiting eagerly for the 4th season.

Supernatural; just started this one, which is odd since it started airing back in 2005. It revolves around 2 brothers initially looking for their 'hunter' dad who went missing. The story involves various folklore and legends from various locations and cultures, including but not limited to; werewolves, ghosts, poltergeists, demons, banshee, vampires, skinwalkers, shapeshifters, gods and many more. It's a funny show mixed with horror elements Smile.

The Mentalist; this is definitely my favorite one, still waiting for renewal. It revolves around a former 'psychic'. Now he used to fake being a psychic and was a fraud, he is just extremely good at reading people. This lasted until he provoked a known serial killer which resulted in the latter killing his wife and daughter. Since then he's working with the CBI trying to find the serial killer. It's a drama with a lot of funny moments.

There are others but these currently are my favorite ones.

2Your favorite TV shows Empty Re: Your favorite TV shows Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:53 pm

Wiice

Wiice
Guild leader
Guild leader

wew that was many of series Very Happy

The arrow and The walking dead

3Your favorite TV shows Empty Re: Your favorite TV shows Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:08 pm

April

April
Rookie
Rookie

Grey's Anatomy and The Vampire Diares at the moment Smile)

4Your favorite TV shows Empty Re: Your favorite TV shows Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:03 pm

Entropius

Entropius
Rookie
Rookie

My top 10.
- Game of thrones
- Prison break
- Breaking bad
- Suits
- Walking dead
- Orange is the new black
- Band of brothers
- Gotham
- Family guy
- Vikings

Last edited by Entropius on Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total

5Your favorite TV shows Empty Re: Your favorite TV shows Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:59 pm

I don't watch any tv atleast not for the past 2 years since I've had to live on my own and I can't afford cable but I've followed this hilarious series by a channel on Youtube called Achievement Hunter.

This is Fails of the Weak(mostly fails on Halo, I don't really play Halo but it's pretty hilarious to me how people fail on an epic scale)

This is RWBY, a show also made by Achievement Hunter. The animation isn't that great but the fight scenes are spectacular:

and lastly but not the least...
Your favorite TV shows Gaang_10

I downloaded all the episodes onto my pc and I've practically watched every single episode dozens of times so I almost have them completely memorized including their lines. xD
Your favorite TV shows Legend10

6Your favorite TV shows Empty Re: Your favorite TV shows Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:37 am

Midian

Midian

the walking dead
naruto / shippuden
bleach
inuyasha
pokemon
dragon ball ( all of them )
black rock shooter
vikings
Dr Who
Coy

7Your favorite TV shows Empty Re: Your favorite TV shows Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:33 am

Synonym

Synonym
Supporter
Supporter

Noice guys Very Happy, glad to see we all have some common interests :p.

PS: NARUTO FINISHED O_O

8Your favorite TV shows Empty Re: Your favorite TV shows Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:19 pm

Synonym wrote:Noice guys Very Happy, glad to see we all have some common interests :p.

ugh... dont remind me man. i feel like i lost a finger forever.

9Your favorite TV shows Empty Re: Your favorite TV shows Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:28 pm

Wiice

Wiice
Guild leader
Guild leader

scooter121 wrote:
Synonym wrote:Noice guys Very Happy, glad to see we all have some common interests :p.

ugh... dont remind me man. i feel like i lost a finger forever.

Its sad that there is no more Naruto :/

Btw The vikings or Game of thrones Question

10Your favorite TV shows Empty Re: Your favorite TV shows Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:43 pm

Synonym

Synonym
Supporter
Supporter

Both are great Very Happy, I stopped Vikings after the blood eagle episode, still have to finish the rest.

11Your favorite TV shows Empty Re: Your favorite TV shows Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:46 pm

Entropius

Entropius
Rookie
Rookie

Game of thrones is better  Worried

12Your favorite TV shows Empty Re: Your favorite TV shows Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:36 pm

Wiice

Wiice
Guild leader
Guild leader

come on guys wich one Very Happy

13Your favorite TV shows Empty Re: Your favorite TV shows Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:41 pm

kzrenren2

#1 The Walking Dead <----- I'm a big fan of this
#2 Game of Thrones

14Your favorite TV shows Empty Re: Your favorite TV shows Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:51 pm

Wiice

Wiice
Guild leader
Guild leader

kzrenren2 wrote:#1 The Walking Dead <----- I'm a big fan of this
#2 Game of Thrones

It is sad that there is no more of The walking dead for a while :/

15Your favorite TV shows Empty Re: Your favorite TV shows Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:30 pm

Skarzie

Skarzie
Rookie
Rookie

I stopped watching the walking dead after season 3. It began to get really repetitive and they just kept dragging it on. I've gotten into Blacklist, i like breaking bad, house of cards, game of thrones, parks and recreation, the office

16Your favorite TV shows Empty Re: Your favorite TV shows Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:01 pm

Entropius

Entropius
Rookie
Rookie

Your favorite TV shows Bz2_GLwCQAAXwml
So true...

17Your favorite TV shows Empty Re: Your favorite TV shows Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:48 pm

Wiice

Wiice
Guild leader
Guild leader

Entropius wrote:Your favorite TV shows Bz2_GLwCQAAXwml
So true...

Haha i agree with you. But can't stop watiching it ><

18Your favorite TV shows Empty Re: Your favorite TV shows Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:42 am

kzrenren2

Wiice wrote:
kzrenren2 wrote:#1 The Walking Dead <----- I'm a big fan of this
#2 Game of Thrones

It is sad that there is no more of The walking dead for a while :/

yeah and its kinda sad that they lost again a comrade :3

Entropius wrote:Your favorite TV shows Bz2_GLwCQAAXwml
So true...

i agree with that but still i love the show, theres something in the show that makes me really want to watch it, i dont know maybe the apocalyptic event, and yeah i love the show xD

19Your favorite TV shows Empty Re: Your favorite TV shows Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:22 pm

Synonym

Synonym
Supporter
Supporter

The execution of the plot is quite good and it's true at certain times nothing happens, but there's usually character development :p.

Besides headshotting zombies, who wouldn't like that O_O?

20Your favorite TV shows Empty ^^ Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:40 pm

SethFunesha

SethFunesha
Co-leader
Co-leader

Personal Favorites :>

1. The Mentalist
2. Suits
3. Glee, LOL I like musical tbh. :>
4. The Big Bang Theory
5. Dr Who
6. Arrow
7. Flash, watching it atm
8. Supernatural

21Your favorite TV shows Empty Re: Your favorite TV shows Fri May 29, 2015 7:19 pm

Guchi

Captain
Captain

I'm into comedy shows, here are my faves, in no particular order Very Happy

▪️ The Big Bang Theory
▪️ Suits
▪️ 2 Broke Girls
▪️ Friends
▪️ Hell's Kitchen
▪️ The Odd Couple
▪️ Forever
▪️ The Simpsons (always will be a classic)

and finding the time when im super bored to watch the mainstream shows lol

22Your favorite TV shows Empty Re: Your favorite TV shows Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:16 am

ImShelby

ImShelby

Animeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, all anime, all the time, anywhere! I love you I love you bounce

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum