Twins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the one and only Twins

To remind you all; we need you to join in on our RaidCall channel. Raidcall is a free and easy to use software tool that allows us to instantly communicate with each other. Our RaidCall channel is: 9835946 ~It's a semi-public channel so once you search for the ID you need to apply and be accepted by a moderator. / We also have a Skype groupchat. Send a PM to anyone already in the group on the forums with your Skype name or send an invite on Skype to: Gabriel-Syno or anyone else in the group.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce yourself

+5
April
Entropius
Wiice
Synonym
Admin
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Introduce yourself Empty Introduce yourself Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:03 pm

Admin

Rookie
Rookie

Short introductions, if you want to introduce yourself properly create a topic in this section Smile.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:58 pm; edited 3 times in total

https://twins.forumotion.com

2Introduce yourself Empty Re: Introduce yourself Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:07 pm

Synonym

Synonym
Supporter
Supporter

Hiya :#, my name is Gabriel (in-game iSynonym ^^) i'm 19 years of age and I moved from the Netherlands to the UK for my studies Smile.

Main char: iSynonym / Crackshooter
Side char: DeCrypted / Seraph

That's all xD

3Introduce yourself Empty Re: Introduce yourself Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:17 pm

Hello i am Lars i am coming for the netherlands
I am 16 years old

Main Char/GangsterBoy
Side Char/GangsterGirl

4Introduce yourself Empty Re: Introduce yourself Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:27 pm

Wiice

Wiice
Guild leader
Guild leader

Iam Wice or you can call me Bank doesn't matter Very Happy 21 years tho, from Sweden. Studying the construction engineer right now first year, however Mad , I have played Flyff since v4 wew Surprised, during leisure I train and party quite often.

5Introduce yourself Empty Re: Introduce yourself Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:18 pm

Entropius

Entropius
Rookie
Rookie

Sup im psykehyk 18 y/o from sweden been playing flyff since v7-v14 and then had huge break.. found this private server 3 days ago and been stuck ever since. Stuff i do besides flyff is chill with friends, go out for a jogg or do some web developing. and some party at weekends

EDIT : I also play a game called Team fortress 2 on competitive level. Also played counter strike 1.6 back in the days on almost top level. So yeah im kinda competitive person

Cheers,
Psykehyk

6Introduce yourself Empty Re: Introduce yourself Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:31 pm

Hello, im Orvar 22 years old from sweden i have not been playing flyff for a long time but i played alot in the beggining at the lawolf server. ive been playing herer for a couple of weeks. im playing a crackshooter atm but ill make a new char as soon as i have sold this eq.

im trying to be active but i got alot with my work atm and i prioritize my gf before anything

7Introduce yourself Empty Re: Introduce yourself Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:08 pm

RJ here... 21 years old from the Philippines. played flyff since v10. Haven't gotten too much of an achievement since i got hacked because of my own mistake and a stupid gm from the 1st pserver I played. I'm not very friendly by the way I speak but I'm easy to talk to. Just don't mind my pessimistic behaviour.
If ever anyone has something to ask I'll answer as precisely as I can and in the best answer I know of directly to the point which mostly includes experiences so you can also gauge the answer and provide your own answer or probably ask another question which is good so you'll get to know more.

P.S.
at times i can be sarcastic. lol!

8Introduce yourself Empty Re: Introduce yourself Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:06 pm

I'm Ashlee, and I have no idea how to use forums! Very Happy But I want to do anything possible to help this guild so here I am XD

I'm studying Dentistry in my 2nd year in college now. I surprisingly have a lot of time to play FlyFF, and lastly, i'm a very friendly person, so feel free to message me if you're feeling lonely or bored <3.  

Like a Star @ heaven (PS: I joke around a LOT, so get used to it <3) Like a Star @ heaven

Main: Ashlee (Slayer)
Side: Ashwee (Seraph)

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

9Introduce yourself Empty Re: Introduce yourself Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:22 pm

Synonym

Synonym
Supporter
Supporter

Nice to meet you all Smile, keep the intro's coming.

10Introduce yourself Empty Re: Introduce yourself Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:07 pm

Ashlee wrote:I'm Ashlee, and I have no idea how to use forums! Very Happy But I want to do anything possible to help this guild so here I am XD

I'm studying Dentistry in my 2nd year in college now. I surprisingly have a lot of time to play FlyFF, and lastly, i'm a very friendly person, so feel free to message me if you're feeling lonely or bored <3.  

Like a Star @ heaven (PS: I joke around a LOT, so get used to it <3) Like a Star @ heaven

Main: Ashlee (Slayer)
Side: Ashwee (Seraph)

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

oh God help us.
kidding bae! Coy

11Introduce yourself Empty Re: Introduce yourself Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:08 pm

Orvar wrote:Hello, im Orvar 22 years old from sweden i have not been playing flyff for a long time but i played alot in the beggining at the lawolf server. ive been playing herer for a couple of weeks. im playing a crackshooter atm but ill make a new char as soon as i have sold this eq.

im trying to be active but i got alot with my work atm and i prioritize my gf before anything

"prioritize my gf before anything"

dude... i feel ya. \m/

12Introduce yourself Empty Re: Introduce yourself Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:11 pm

psykehyk wrote:Sup im psykehyk 18 y/o from sweden been playing flyff since v7-v14 and then had huge break.. found this private server 3 days ago and been stuck ever since. Stuff i do besides flyff is chill with friends, go out for a jogg or do some web developing. and some party at weekends

EDIT : I also play a game called Team fortress 2 on competitive level. Also played counter strike 1.6 back in the days on almost top level. So yeah im kinda competitive person

Cheers,
Psykehyk

welp being a gamer actually does bring out the competitive side in people. so that's pretty much why we're all here. \m/

13Introduce yourself Empty Re: Introduce yourself Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:49 pm

April

April
Rookie
Rookie

Hi guys, i'm April, 19 years old, i'm an italian girl from Rome and at the moment i'm unemployed Crying or Very sad
So, talking about more interesting things, i played flyff since there was not even the buff pang (long time ago eheh) and i found insanity flyff any weeks ago. And i'm so happy to have found a friendly guild like yours.

PS. i don't speak English very well (as you noticed), and most of the time i need of 'Google translate' to understand your messages in game. It's so embarrassing Very Happy Very Happy

xoxo  I love you

Main char: April (Mentalist)

Welcome^^ iam glad that you like the guild,
about the Google translate you are not alone about it some times I it too ^^

14Introduce yourself Empty Re: Introduce yourself Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:54 pm

Synonym

Synonym
Supporter
Supporter

Glad to have everyone in the guild Smile, keep the intros coming.

15Introduce yourself Empty Re: Introduce yourself Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:41 pm

Wiice

Wiice
Guild leader
Guild leader

April wrote:Hi guys, i'm April, 19 years old, i'm an italian girl from Rome and at the moment i'm unemployed Crying or Very sad
So, talking about more interesting things, i played flyff since there was not even the buff pang (long time ago eheh) and i found insanity flyff any weeks ago. And i'm so happy to have found a friendly guild like yours.

PS. i don't speak English very well (as you noticed), and most of the time i need of 'Google translate' to understand your messages in game. It's so embarrassing Very Happy Very Happy

xoxo  I love you

Main char: April (Mentalist)

Welcome^^ iam glad that you like the guild,
about the Google translate you are not alone about it some times I it too ^^

16Introduce yourself Empty yo! Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:13 pm

Shirahoshi

Shirahoshi
Rookie
Rookie

Whatsup guys

Im Felipe (Shirahoshi, Baby5, MrFuh, Warchief) im 28 (29 next month xD )
i've been playing/quitting flyff since beta and it used to be wayyy harder than today lmao ^^ been working at the airport on my city (I live in Recife - Brazil) for 4 years so far, kinda like my job but since i started working theres no much time for other stuff... i used to teach kung fu before but now i dont have much free time Razz thats it

Oh yea, i love Heineken! Wiice give it to me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

17Introduce yourself Empty Re: Introduce yourself Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:17 pm

April

April
Rookie
Rookie

We have one thing in common, we both love Heineken Laughing

Nice to meet you sunny

18Introduce yourself Empty Re: Introduce yourself Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:19 pm

Shirahoshi

Shirahoshi
Rookie
Rookie

April wrote:We have one thing in common, we both love Heineken Laughing

Nice to meet you  sunny

ill look for u when i visit rome, we can have a beer Very Happy

19Introduce yourself Empty Re: Introduce yourself Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:20 pm

April

April
Rookie
Rookie

I agree. I'll wait you :3

20Introduce yourself Empty Re: Introduce yourself Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:22 pm

Entropius

Entropius
Rookie
Rookie

Nice to have you with us! And i also wanna join for a beer  Very Happy  or something stronger :3

21Introduce yourself Empty Re: Introduce yourself Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:23 pm

Shirahoshi

Shirahoshi
Rookie
Rookie

Entropius wrote:Nice to have you with us! And i also wanna join for a beer  Very Happy  or something stronger :3

i have some green tea for you ;D

22Introduce yourself Empty Re: Introduce yourself Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:32 pm

Wiice

Wiice
Guild leader
Guild leader

Shirahoshi wrote:
Entropius wrote:Nice to have you with us! And i also wanna join for a beer  Very Happy  or something stronger :3

i have some green tea for you ;D

hahaha

23Introduce yourself Empty Re: Introduce yourself Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:47 am

Bertman

Bertman

Hi my Name is Robert, i;m 20 Years old and live in Germany.
I like playing mmorpg's, drinking Beer and playing Football Very Happy

IGN: Bertman and Erazor

24Introduce yourself Empty Re: Introduce yourself Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:13 pm

Synonym

Synonym
Supporter
Supporter

Bertman wrote:Hi my Name is Robert, i;m 20 Years old and live in Germany.
I like playing mmorpg's, drinking Beer and playing Football Very Happy

IGN: Bertman and Erazor

Glad to have an official intro from you mate Smile.

It's great to have you in Twins.

25Introduce yourself Empty Re: Introduce yourself Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:47 pm

Synonym

Synonym
Supporter
Supporter

We've got more members on the forums and in-game and yet this thread has died out.

Keep it going guys.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum