Twins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the one and only Twins

To remind you all; we need you to join in on our RaidCall channel. Raidcall is a free and easy to use software tool that allows us to instantly communicate with each other. Our RaidCall channel is: 9835946 ~It's a semi-public channel so once you search for the ID you need to apply and be accepted by a moderator. / We also have a Skype groupchat. Send a PM to anyone already in the group on the forums with your Skype name or send an invite on Skype to: Gabriel-Syno or anyone else in the group.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Story of MrMiyagii..

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Story of MrMiyagii.. Empty The Story of MrMiyagii.. Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:07 pm

deKoning

Ello guys,

Well I'm MrMiyagii. I've been a member by Twins since I start playing at Insanity, so many of you guys will know me already Very Happy I didn't introduce myself yet so here it comes!

I started playing Insanity together with W00f(Abby). I'm playing already for like 5 years with her, what could be longer because I'm not sure for how long it actually is.. She recommend the guild at our first day of Insanity. She told me to reply at your topic at the Insanity Forum. I do not regret this!Very Happy

Before MrMiyagii my main character was xShaytan, I changed it to MrMiyagii cause i thought that it seemed more nice hehe.

I'm 23 years old and I'm from The Netherlands(Holland). I can't play alot because of work and my girlfriend xD. When I got a day off from both I try to play as much as I can!Twisted Evil  Besides my work and girlfriend I'm playing football at V.V. Dokkum. I guess this footballclub is unkown to you guys! Hehe xD

I hope I told you guys enough about me and else you could ask me at Skype or In-game.

Finally, I would like to say to you guys:
Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
afro

2The Story of MrMiyagii.. Empty Re: The Story of MrMiyagii.. Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:17 pm

Wiice

Wiice
Guild leader
Guild leader

deKoning wrote:Ello guys,

Well I'm MrMiyagii. I've been a member by Twins since I start playing at Insanity, so many of you guys will know me already Very Happy I didn't introduce myself yet so here it comes!

I started playing Insanity together with W00f(Abby). I'm playing already for like 5 years with her, what could be longer because I'm not sure for how long it actually is.. She recommend the guild at our first day of Insanity. She told me to reply at your topic at the Insanity Forum. I do not regret this!Very Happy

Before MrMiyagii my main character was xShaytan, I changed it to MrMiyagii cause i thought that it seemed more nice hehe.

I'm 23 years old and I'm from The Netherlands(Holland). I can't play alot because of work and my girlfriend xD. When I got a day off from both I try to play as much as I can!Twisted Evil  Besides my work and girlfriend I'm playing football at V.V. Dokkum. I guess this footballclub is unkown to you guys! Hehe xD

I hope I told you guys enough about me and else you could ask me at Skype or In-game.

Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
afro

Welcome to Twins once again Smile Im happy that you like the guild Smile

3The Story of MrMiyagii.. Empty Re: The Story of MrMiyagii.. Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:30 am

Guchi

Captain
Captain

deKoning wrote:Ello guys,

afro

LMAO, FYI, Leroy is a noob!
aha, always will be my main dude online Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum