Twins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the one and only Twins

To remind you all; we need you to join in on our RaidCall channel. Raidcall is a free and easy to use software tool that allows us to instantly communicate with each other. Our RaidCall channel is: 9835946 ~It's a semi-public channel so once you search for the ID you need to apply and be accepted by a moderator. / We also have a Skype groupchat. Send a PM to anyone already in the group on the forums with your Skype name or send an invite on Skype to: Gabriel-Syno or anyone else in the group.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ShastaTwist

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ShastaTwist  Empty ShastaTwist Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:56 am

Shastatwist

Hey guys!

Great to be a part of this guild so far Razz I guess I'll do a short rundown of my hobbies/life. Well lets start, I'm almost 20(2 months to go) and I go to a Junior College about to transfer to a four year. I've played soccer for almost my entire life including to my college. If I'm not outside playing I'm here at home on my computer gaming. I'll gladly spend a lot of time working towards making this guild better as long as it's enjoyable. That makes sense right? Razz Again, great to be here.

2ShastaTwist  Empty Re: ShastaTwist Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:53 pm

Guchi

Captain
Captain

nice to have ya ^^

3ShastaTwist  Empty Re: ShastaTwist Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:43 am

SethFunesha

SethFunesha
Co-leader
Co-leader

Hey man, Whats up? How youve been? Good to know that Twins has more Sports Enthusiast. ^^ Welcome to Twins forum and Glad to have you. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum