Twins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the one and only Twins

To remind you all; we need you to join in on our RaidCall channel. Raidcall is a free and easy to use software tool that allows us to instantly communicate with each other. Our RaidCall channel is: 9835946 ~It's a semi-public channel so once you search for the ID you need to apply and be accepted by a moderator. / We also have a Skype groupchat. Send a PM to anyone already in the group on the forums with your Skype name or send an invite on Skype to: Gabriel-Syno or anyone else in the group.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Market thread

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Market thread Empty Market thread Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:08 am

Guchi

Captain
Captain

Hello beautiful people,

I don't think I've seen the thread in our forum, but correct me if I'm wrong ^^.
Guildies always ask each other to look out for this item and that. Would be really helpful if we had a market thread here. We could post items we are trying to buy/sell and if a guildie happens to have it, (i.e. tenshi slay boots from cove drop or just sitting in the bank for god knows how long), then the priority is basically to other guildies to buy/sell Smile

Of course, you are not entitled to post/sell only to guildies, you can do whatever you want ^^.
Just an idea, because it takes me a while to find things i need in the market. Plus, some guildies can't even access the market because of lag. So this will be helpful Very Happy.

Thanks for the time ^^

2Market thread Empty Re: Market thread Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:59 am

SethFunesha

SethFunesha
Co-leader
Co-leader

This could also help in group communication so I will support this. +1

3Market thread Empty Re: Market thread Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:38 am

Synonym

Synonym
Supporter
Supporter

Sure, I'd like that. I think we already put our guild members before others xD. We also have a guild warehouse distribution in which items are given out according to priority, but it hasn't been done/managed, hopefully soon.

Anyways I digress, +1.

4Market thread Empty Re: Market thread Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:44 am

Guchi

Captain
Captain

Synonym wrote:Sure, I'd like that. I think we already put our guild members before others xD. We also have a guild warehouse distribution in which items are given out according to priority, but it hasn't been done/managed, hopefully soon.

Anyways I digress, +1.

Is there a certain number of votes for it to happen? If yes, how many and who can make it happen? ^^

5Market thread Empty Re: Market thread Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:22 pm

Synonym

Synonym
Supporter
Supporter

I have no idea xD, guess it's up to the Kingpins/Captains/Leader and such.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]