Twins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the one and only Twins

To remind you all; we need you to join in on our RaidCall channel. Raidcall is a free and easy to use software tool that allows us to instantly communicate with each other. Our RaidCall channel is: 9835946 ~It's a semi-public channel so once you search for the ID you need to apply and be accepted by a moderator. / We also have a Skype groupchat. Send a PM to anyone already in the group on the forums with your Skype name or send an invite on Skype to: Gabriel-Syno or anyone else in the group.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guchi's intro

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guchi's intro Empty Guchi's intro Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:44 am

Guchi

Captain
Captain

Wazzap people,

I'm Guchi/W00f. I am Abegail and I'm 19 years old from Canada Coy . I always run through the 6ix with my woes. Can you guess which city I'm from?  Surprised  Laughing
I am 5'7, 5'8? I like to think I'm tall aha. If I make fun of you, that means I am comfortable around you, this makes sense! I like making people laugh and let them learn what they can from me ^^. I do the same, I always try to learn from people I meet. I'm not selfish, I only take what I need Very Happy.
I've been playing flyff for maybe 6-7 years. I've been playing private servers for a few years now and I probably tried all of them. Insanity has a great community and through Twins, I'm getting to know many great people and it's one of the things that's keeping me excited to be online. I hope this keeps up and I plan to be as helpful as I can for this guild Smile.

I am passionate about the things I do, and I always put everything into my work. I love every genres of music, but I mostly listen to RnB, Hip-Hop, Neo-soul, and throwback songs.

Hope to meet the rest of you soon ^^. You can always talk to me, if you want to know more or just chill. I don't bite!

2Guchi's intro Empty Re: Guchi's intro Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:49 am

Synonym

Synonym
Supporter
Supporter

Love the intro, I'll guess Toronto?

Welcome to the guild and community Smile.

3Guchi's intro Empty Re: Guchi's intro Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:08 am

SethFunesha

SethFunesha
Co-leader
Co-leader

Hi Abby, Its late for a Welcome great but still welcome Captain Abby in Twins Forum. :>

4Guchi's intro Empty Re: Guchi's intro Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:03 pm

archehemphen

archehemphen
Rookie
Rookie

Throwback songs?

Does Unchained melody count? :>

5Guchi's intro Empty Re: Guchi's intro Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:58 am

Guchi

Captain
Captain

Synonym wrote:Love the intro, I'll guess Toronto?

Welcome to the guild and community Smile.

You know it! aha, Thanks, Syn! Smile

SethFunesha wrote:Hi Abby, Its late for a Welcome great but still welcome Captain Abby in Twins Forum. :>

Thanks, KP Poopie! Razz

archehemphen wrote:Throwback songs?

Does Unchained melody count? :>

Haha, i guess so!
I meant songs like 80's/90's

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum