Twins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the one and only Twins

To remind you all; we need you to join in on our RaidCall channel. Raidcall is a free and easy to use software tool that allows us to instantly communicate with each other. Our RaidCall channel is: 9835946 ~It's a semi-public channel so once you search for the ID you need to apply and be accepted by a moderator. / We also have a Skype groupchat. Send a PM to anyone already in the group on the forums with your Skype name or send an invite on Skype to: Gabriel-Syno or anyone else in the group.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello :D I'm Shelby (Not a car)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello :D I'm Shelby (Not a car) Empty Hello :D I'm Shelby (Not a car) Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:06 am

ImShelby

ImShelby

Coy Hello all, my names Shelby and my characters name is Shelby. I joined the guild like one day last week.. I think. I have a bad memory xD.. I think I'm pretty chill and great, but I could be wrong who knows. king  I'm not shy most the time so just like talk to me when I'm there and we will get along great. Sometimes it might seem like I'm talking to myself (I'm not crazy), what I'm really doing is talking to whoever will listen.
        I'm 18 years old and I just graduated high school cat I have been working recently but spend most of my nights playing Insanity. Twins guild seems really awesome so far and I'm super happy to be apart of it!
oh and if anyone wants to come talk to me or just use my team speak you may and if you wanna use it but don't know how, just message me and I can help you through it. bye c: albino

2Hello :D I'm Shelby (Not a car) Empty Re: Hello :D I'm Shelby (Not a car) Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:55 am

SethFunesha

SethFunesha
Co-leader
Co-leader

Great that your having a great time with us. I congratulate you for the recent achievement. Smile Keep the enthusiasm on.

3Hello :D I'm Shelby (Not a car) Empty Re: Hello :D I'm Shelby (Not a car) Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:20 pm

Synonym

Synonym
Supporter
Supporter

Bit late but welcome to the guild and forum Smile.

Oh and grats on graduating!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum