Twins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the one and only Twins

To remind you all; we need you to join in on our RaidCall channel. Raidcall is a free and easy to use software tool that allows us to instantly communicate with each other. Our RaidCall channel is: 9835946 ~It's a semi-public channel so once you search for the ID you need to apply and be accepted by a moderator. / We also have a Skype groupchat. Send a PM to anyone already in the group on the forums with your Skype name or send an invite on Skype to: Gabriel-Syno or anyone else in the group.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alternate games

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alternate games Empty Alternate games Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:53 pm

Synonym

Synonym
Supporter
Supporter

Every Saturday @08:00 PM GMT+0 we play a new game for one hour.

So every Saturday we play a random game for just one hour with hopefully enough guild members. These game can be FPS'/MMORPGs/Race games/Simulation games or any other genre. The only requirement is that these games must be multiplayer, so we can play together. They can also be official server games or private server games.

The reasoning behind this activity is to have members play with one another on the same level. On Insanity there is a gap between members qua gear, so we can't enjoy certain aspects of the game together to the fullest. By creating new characters and starting the from the beginning, we can play these games together on the same level for an hour and then we'll do it again the next week on a different game.

All of you decide what game we will play; it can be as random as you want. Simply provide a gameplay video, the name of the video and a link to the site. Then we will vote for whichever game we prefer. I'll sort them based on votes every Friday and then we'll play them the next day.

I'll also add a summary/description of the game Smile.

12/20/2014
Spoiler:

Last edited by Synonym on Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:25 am; edited 12 times in total

2Alternate games Empty Re: Alternate games Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:49 pm

Wiice

Wiice
Guild leader
Guild leader

Iam in no matter what ^^

Cabal, Aion sounds fun too ( we should try it

3Alternate games Empty Re: Alternate games Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:54 pm

Weeeell I'm usually too lazy for dat, but I do still play eflyff so if anyone wants to mess around on Tanuki they can let me know. ;3

Just be aware that if you're used to Insanity, it'll be a maaajor buzz kill.

4Alternate games Empty Re: Alternate games Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:17 am

Entropius

Entropius
Rookie
Rookie

Wiice wrote:

Cabal, Aion sounds fun too ( we should try it

Aion is complete garbage

5Alternate games Empty Re: Alternate games Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:57 am

Synonym

Synonym
Supporter
Supporter

@Wiice, yeah Cabal is definitely worth playing, used to play it on the #1 private server. Was a GM actually, unfortunately they stopped. Also played to official server used to be a Lv. 147 Forceshielder and Lv. 130'ish Warrior

@Horcrux, good to know Smile, you might want to try whenever you got time, there are some good games beside FlyFF out there :p.

@Entropius, Aion wasn't that bad imo, maps were large and the scenery & graphics were beautiful. Classes were also quite interesting and in balance with one another unlike some other games.

I'm downloading the game right now, if anyone wants to try it w/ me, feel free Smile. I'm recreating Twins, so Wiice if you join I'll pass lead.

6Alternate games Empty ^^ Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:50 am

SethFunesha

SethFunesha
Co-leader
Co-leader

Syno, I want to try different game what exactly should I download. I also wanna be part of Twins from other games :>

7Alternate games Empty Re: Alternate games Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:46 am

Synonym

Synonym
Supporter
Supporter

SethFunesha wrote:Syno, I want to try different game what exactly should I download. I also wanna be part of Twins from other games :>

The current game I'm trying is a private server of a game called Silkroad, every 2 or 3 weeks I'll try another.

You can find the link in my first post Smile.

Silkroad notes: SRO (Silkroad) is an interesting game, it revolves around the ancient Silk Road- which was an actual historic trade route- that went from China to India, Persia, Arabia, Somalia, Egypt and eventually Europe. Its name derives from the fact that many merchants from China traded silk throughout these trade marks. In SRO not only have you got the natural PVP system in which you can choose 5 factions; Red, Blue, White, Black and Orange (Orange can attack and be attacked by anyone), but you also have the job system in which you can choose any of the following jobs; Merchant, Hunter and Thief. The main method of gaining money is through these jobs. As a Merchant you purchase goods and a carrier mount (bison, elephant, ox, donkey) and you take the goods from one city to another, the further the cities are the more profit you'll make. You have 5 levels of trades: 1*, 2*, 3*, 4* and 5*, the higher the level the higher its difficulty. Now as a Trader you hire a Hunter that protects you from NPC Thieves, player Thieves and mobs. A Hunter protects the Merchant during his trade and as a Thief you need to find these merchants and kill them to steal their loot and sell it.

You also have guild wars in which your aim is to either capture a flag, occupy a hill or kill their captain. And you have Fortress wars in which one guild defends the fortress and the other tries to invade it and destroy the crystal.

The PVP system is really well made and quite complicated. You don't have classes but "trees"; such as bows, glaivies, spears, swords, blades and bows. Beside this you have force trees; fire, lightning, ice and force. Your choice on how to spend your SP affects your build so you have Fire Bladers, Force Bladers, Pure STR Bladers, Nukers and many more builds in 3 paths. Not to mention the European class'.

I'll post some videos once on my laptop once I get on it. My love of oriental themed aspects/objects comes from this game.

Here are some videos (should be obvious, but it's not me and they're not my videos, all credits due to the actual players/channels):

If this game seems appealing make sure to join us Very Happy, it's only a side-game, you don't have to sacrifice anything but perhaps an hour a week to play Smile. This might also spread Twins to other games and other servers.

Last edited by Synonym on Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total

8Alternate games Empty Re: Alternate games Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:54 pm

Wiice

Wiice
Guild leader
Guild leader

yulgang

9Alternate games Empty Re: Alternate games Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:24 am

Synonym

Synonym
Supporter
Supporter

Wiice wrote:
yulgang

That one definitely seems interesting, I'l add it on the list next week.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum