Twins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the one and only Twins

To remind you all; we need you to join in on our RaidCall channel. Raidcall is a free and easy to use software tool that allows us to instantly communicate with each other. Our RaidCall channel is: 9835946 ~It's a semi-public channel so once you search for the ID you need to apply and be accepted by a moderator. / We also have a Skype groupchat. Send a PM to anyone already in the group on the forums with your Skype name or send an invite on Skype to: Gabriel-Syno or anyone else in the group.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you like the song above

+4
Scarlet
April
Wiice
Entropius
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Do you like the song above Empty Do you like the song above Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:07 pm

Entropius

Entropius
Rookie
Rookie

Post your opinions on the song posted above you, then post your own song for the person below to provide their opinion on. Good way to find and share music.

Last edited by psykehyk on Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Do you like the song above Empty Re: Do you like the song above Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:50 pm

Wiice

Wiice
Guild leader
Guild leader

Its good kinda relax tho  Smile

3Do you like the song above Empty Re: Do you like the song above Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:53 pm

Synonym

Synonym
Supporter
Supporter

Great songs above btw *-*.

Btw how songs can we post in one reply Smile?

4Do you like the song above Empty Re: Do you like the song above Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:08 pm

Entropius

Entropius
Rookie
Rookie

Liked that one a lot.. very nice :3

5Do you like the song above Empty Re: Do you like the song above Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:45 pm

I don't know if anyone else is into this genre of music, but here's one of my faves :>

6Do you like the song above Empty Re: Do you like the song above Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:59 pm

Wiice

Wiice
Guild leader
Guild leader

Nice nice ^

7Do you like the song above Empty Re: Do you like the song above Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:20 pm

April

April
Rookie
Rookie

Don't like the gender Razz

I take this opportunity to ask how come I don't more see the chat in the forum  Crying or Very sad

8Do you like the song above Empty Re: Do you like the song above Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:14 pm

Synonym

Synonym
Supporter
Supporter

A bit more rap won't hurt anyone Smile. One of my favorite artists, because you feel traces of jazz while he rhymes.

@April, it will start soon enough, need members of Twins to join in on the conversation though.

9Do you like the song above Empty Re: Do you like the song above Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:04 am

Scarlet

Scarlet
Captain
Captain

I'm not really into rap but I could give it a 6/10.

~~~

Well, this is a "feel good" song for me. I just love the lyrics and the beat.

10Do you like the song above Empty Re: Do you like the song above Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:52 am

Synonym

Synonym
Supporter
Supporter

I definitely see what you mean, upbeat song Smile

11Do you like the song above Empty Re: Do you like the song above Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:48 pm

Entropius

Entropius
Rookie
Rookie

Damn great voice *-*

Cant wait until axwell and ingrosso realease their album :3

Any EDM fans in here? :]

12Do you like the song above Empty Re: Do you like the song above Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:03 pm

April

April
Rookie
Rookie

No comment  Crying or Very sad  Worried

13Do you like the song above Empty Re: Do you like the song above Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:44 am

Entropius

Entropius
Rookie
Rookie

Jay-z and kanye +1

Song from passengers new incredibly good album

Last edited by Entropius on Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total

14Do you like the song above Empty Re: Do you like the song above Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:06 pm

April

April
Rookie
Rookie

The entire new album is awesome *-*

I'm crazy for this song king

15Do you like the song above Empty Re: Do you like the song above Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:24 pm

Synonym

Synonym
Supporter
Supporter

Need more members participating Smile.

16Do you like the song above Empty Re: Do you like the song above Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:03 pm

Entropius

Entropius
Rookie
Rookie

Dont really like chris brown but ill rate 5/10 Razz

Some old school rap infused with some tropical house...

17Do you like the song above Empty Re: Do you like the song above Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:43 am

Synonym

Synonym
Supporter
Supporter

Pac Very Happy.

18Do you like the song above Empty Re: Do you like the song above Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:23 pm

Skarzie

Skarzie
Rookie
Rookie

you can never go wrong with 2pac but maroon5 is overplayed. at least where I live it is. always hearing them on the radio.

19Do you like the song above Empty ^^ Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:46 pm

SethFunesha

SethFunesha
Co-leader
Co-leader

I like these two, :> Been listening to every time I jog. Try it, :>

20Do you like the song above Empty Re: Do you like the song above Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:04 pm

Synonym

Synonym
Supporter
Supporter

Skarzie wrote:you can never go wrong with 2pac but maroon5 is overplayed. at least where I live it is. always hearing them on the radio.

True, but I love the video Razz.

Dat pervert'ness is just OP.

21Do you like the song above Empty Re: Do you like the song above Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:14 am

Guchi

Captain
Captain

You know when you find a new song and you play it until it gets old? This is the song that I keep on repeating till it gets old, aha:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum