Twins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the one and only Twins

To remind you all; we need you to join in on our RaidCall channel. Raidcall is a free and easy to use software tool that allows us to instantly communicate with each other. Our RaidCall channel is: 9835946 ~It's a semi-public channel so once you search for the ID you need to apply and be accepted by a moderator. / We also have a Skype groupchat. Send a PM to anyone already in the group on the forums with your Skype name or send an invite on Skype to: Gabriel-Syno or anyone else in the group.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The addiction

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The addiction Empty The addiction Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:03 am

D0c

Hey, Im c00ld0c, or as my current gaming name D0c.

Im happy to be a part of the guild, everyone is very friendly and nice, I feel like I can really be a part of a community of great people in here.

Why the topic subject? Oh well, Im addicted to competetive in any game there is I will do everything to reach competetive gaming. In the game I most wanted to play competetive in which is samp... I was too late, I joined in 2007 but my addiction to competetive only came in 2014 when competetive started dying.

So a bit about me, Im 17 years old, finished school this year.
Will serve in the army in 10 months.

My actual name is Shay (Prounced Shai).

About gaming, I played many games, and the ones I play currently are Samp, flyff and tf2.

Heres are 2 vids of me playing samp :

Hope it works for you guys, Ive been told that it doesn't work for every country, probably cuz of the song.

Nice meeting you all, Ive met some ppl already and im looking forward to meeting you all.

2The addiction Empty Re: The addiction Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:31 am

Guchi

Captain
Captain

Welcome, Shay ^^
Happy to have you in our Twins family.
I hope to get to know you more Smile

- Abby

3The addiction Empty Re: The addiction Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:21 pm

D0c

Thanks Abby, I can say the same about you Very Happy

4The addiction Empty Re: The addiction Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:35 pm