Twins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the one and only Twins

To remind you all; we need you to join in on our RaidCall channel. Raidcall is a free and easy to use software tool that allows us to instantly communicate with each other. Our RaidCall channel is: 9835946 ~It's a semi-public channel so once you search for the ID you need to apply and be accepted by a moderator. / We also have a Skype groupchat. Send a PM to anyone already in the group on the forums with your Skype name or send an invite on Skype to: Gabriel-Syno or anyone else in the group.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Howdy ya'll

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Howdy ya'll Empty Howdy ya'll Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:54 pm

ziccy

ziccy

Hey everyone!

Oh man, self introductions; I'm nervous! Nah, I guess I'll go ahead and get to the introducing already. My name's Brian and I'm 26(Yes, I know I'm an old fart) and I've been playing Flyff on and off since 2006. You can call it my guilty pleasure, always there when you need it, always gone when you don't. I recently got out of the U.S. Air Force after being in for 6 years. I loved every minute of it. Well maybe not every minute but you gotta enjoy the good with the bad.

I've met a few of you but I am still getting back in the swing of things here. It's pretty exciting that I've landed in a good community here at Twins and hopefully I get to peruse more of your minds so we can all get to know each other better. If you have any questions or criticism(good or bad) about me or my style then be sure to let me know. I'm a pretty straight forward, open book, jovial kind of guy and it would be great if I could liven up an already lively home.

My skype is brian.k.parker1 so if you don't have it and want it just hit me up. I usually show as offline though thanks to my league buddies hitting me up a little too often. Thanks again and I hope everyone has a good day!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum