Twins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the one and only Twins

To remind you all; we need you to join in on our RaidCall channel. Raidcall is a free and easy to use software tool that allows us to instantly communicate with each other. Our RaidCall channel is: 9835946 ~It's a semi-public channel so once you search for the ID you need to apply and be accepted by a moderator. / We also have a Skype groupchat. Send a PM to anyone already in the group on the forums with your Skype name or send an invite on Skype to: Gabriel-Syno or anyone else in the group.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inspirational

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Inspirational Empty Inspirational Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:32 am

Guchi

Captain
Captain

I love spending time blogging and finding funny/inspirational things on tumblr. I will share some that I think are awesome inspirational things I have found. Also anything funny that contradicts inspiration Razz You can share what you like also! A quote? An article? Anything inspirational to YOU! Share them Smile No one is judging.

1 - Inspirational Tumblr14

2 - Inspirational Ugg10

It's YOUR turn!

2Inspirational Empty Re: Inspirational Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:46 am

Synonym

Synonym
Supporter
Supporter

I love the second quote xD, always try to live by it :#.

I'm fascinated by Abraham Lincoln, seems like the type of man to be inspired by, so one of my favourite quotes has to be: "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

And this video always gives me chills:

Great thread by the way Smile.

3Inspirational Empty Re: Inspirational Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:09 am

SethFunesha

SethFunesha
Co-leader
Co-leader

Great idea to make this thread Abby, Smile One way for us to connect more even this is online. <3

4Inspirational Empty Re: Inspirational Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:52 am

Guchi

Captain
Captain

Synonym wrote:I love the second quote xD, always try to live by it :#.

I'm fascinated by Abraham Lincoln, seems like the type of man to be inspired by, so one of my favourite quotes has to be: "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

And this video always gives me chills:

Great thread by the way Smile.

" You've learned how not to do something. Well then learn from it, and move on. Leave what's behind and press forward. You can only win if you don't give up."

My favourite lines from his speech. I've seen him before, but never seen this video. I loved it Smile

5Inspirational Empty Re: Inspirational Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:29 am

Guchi

Captain
Captain

Here's what I have this time ^^
Makes you try to reflect a little Smile

1- Inspirational Tumblr15

2- Inspirational Popo10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum